Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Busy...Busy!

Hey! Wow! It's been a while since I've blogged! lol It's been really busy around here. I have volleyball tryouts in about 2 weeks and I've been trying to get in shape, cause the head coach makes you run your guts out!! Ok maybe not that much but she makes you run! I have also been playing a lot more softball tournaments! As you know I play 2nd base, but I might be a pitcher for my team! We had a practice game and our pitcher wasn't doing so good so my coach put me in and I pitched really good! I struck the girl out and that ended the game, so they're going to have me pitch this weekend in my tournament, at Pleasant Grove! So I'm really excited! I also am trying to convince my mom to let me go to St.George before school starts again! Oh yeah, yesterday was Mandy's birthday, and she is now 11! Thats really scary huh lol We're going to Lagoon tomorrow to celebrate her birthday, and we're going to see if Rick's family can come too!So I'll have to get some pics and put them on my blog! Oh yeah I almost forgot! Yesterday I got my bottom braces on and OUCH! They hurt so bad! I can't wait til I get them off!! lol

3 comments:

Cluffers said...

I think you should come to St. George before school starts I have some cute boys around here. Good Luck with the pitching and tourney. Mandy Happy Birthday!!

The Calico Crew said...

You always say you're going to post picturs but you just never follow through. You must get that from your Aunt Misti. Sounds like you're living up your summer. Tell Mandy Lou happy late b-day from me, will you?

Tiffani said...

Ashers, good luck with volleyball this year. I hope you still love your mom after this season of volleyball because from what I hear she is a slave driver and it is a small fact of life that parents are always harder on their own kids, so she is going to be brutal! But only because she loves you and she hopes you can be as good as your aunt Tiff someday.