Sunday, August 17, 2008

*Mandy's Softball Team*

Yesterday Mandy's softball team took 2nd against the other Grantsville team in their last tournament! Since both the Grantsville teams had placed they all got to ride into town on the fire trucks! It was so much fun for her and her team. I thought it was really funny cause people just started to run outside when they heard the sirens and all of the honking cars! It was also funny cause there was a long line a cars behind the fire trucks, and in all those cars it was all of those girls parents just honking their horns and having a great time!

5 comments:

Tryin' to keep up said...

Tell Mandy "Way to go" for us! That's neat that both teams took the top spots.

Morgie said...

Cool!!!

-Morgan

The Calico Crew said...

Sure wish I could have won something in my youth so I could ride on a fire truck. Guess I'll have to wait to ride on an ambulance when I'm dying someday

Cluffers said...

way cool. I loved the movie and Mandy looked awesome. I am jelous

The Calico Crew said...

I think it's cool that Mandy won and all but I really want to know what else is going on in your life. Couuld you blog something new already???? SHEESH!!